Kids Activities Online We present cute weekly planner templates for children with funny designs for free download.
These weekly planners are simple, cute, and colorful printable pdf which are designed to help kids plan their daily routines, readings, activities, and tasks. so, hurry up guys and download them now, it’s completely free! Cute weekly.
You may like: Free Weekly School Schedule Template .. Download PDF.
Free printable cute weekly planner template
Printable Weekly planner with funny underwater animals, submarines, divers, and fishes.
Free Download, weekly planner template with funny jungle animals
Weekly planner template with funny jungle animals in doodle cartoon style, free download.
Planner for Children with funny dinosaurs, Free Download
Kid’s weekly planner with cute dinosaurs cartoon characters. A timetable for elementary school. Children schedule design templates.
Why kids should use a planner?
Having a planner gives students the freedom to plan, organize and keep track of their work to the best of their abilities and requirements. This has a dual benefit in that it increases the student’s accountability to the commitments planned as well as provides them with a structure that contributes to their success.
How to Use a Planner at Home
How to use a weekly planner effectively, Tips for Using a Planner:
- Pick the right planner. Take your time when choosing a pocket planner.
- Name your planner. Yes, give it a name. Why? You’re less likely to neglect something with a name and a strong identity. When you name an object you give it more of a presence in your life. Call it something goofy or something sentimental—it doesn’t matter. You don’t have to tell anybody if you don’t want to!
- Make the planner a part of your daily routine.
- Fill in your assignment due dates as soon as you learn them.
- Learn to use backward planning.
- Use a color-coding system. Keep some colored stickers on hand and use those for reminders that a due date or other important event is approaching. For instance, use a yellow caution sticker to serve as a warning two days before your research paper is due.
- Put everything in your planner. You must remember that anything that takes up time, like a date or a ball game, will keep you from working on an assignment.
- Use flags. You can buy sticky-note flags and use them as tabs to indicate the end of a term or the due date of a large project.
- Don’t discard old pages. You will always have important information in your planner that you’ll need to see again at a later date. Old phone numbers, reading assignments—you’ll want to remember those things later on. It’s wise to keep a large envelope or folder for old planner pages.
- Go ahead and congratulate yourself ahead of time.
Also, you may like: Free Printable School Schedule Template 2022