Free Printable Haircut Scissor Skills Worksheets, Have fine motor fun with these haircut scissor skill activity Worksheets.
Your student will get practice cutting a range of different lines on the 4 haircut pages.
When students have finished the cutting activity they can also color, cut, and glue the page into a bright backing paper for a fun classroom display of haircuts!
Cutting Practice with Scissors Kindergarten Fine Motor Skills Practice
Cutting Practice Perfect for:
- first grade, kindergarten, and preschool learners
- remediation with students who are challenged by cutting
- fine motor development
- printing on paper or thin card (card will offer additional support)
This packet includes 4 exercise pages and each has a different line design.
You may like: Free!-Printable puzzle mazes for kindergarten PDF
Children’s will Learn :
- cut from the bottom edge up to the circle
- use the solid thick line for visual support
- move from standard, evenly spaced straight lines through wavy lines, zig-zag lines to wavy lines of varying length
We are certain that these pages will motivate and engage your little learners!
You may like: Free Printable Tracing Lines Worksheets For 4-Year-Olds
Printable Cutting Practice with Scissors Kindergarten
Also, You may like: Free Autumn Activities Worksheets For Preschool
Free Haircut Scissor Skills Worksheets
You may like: How To Draw Cute Cartoon Animals Easy
Hair Cut Fun and Emotions Scissors Skills Preschool & Kinder
Help your little learners with essential scissors skills practice with these adorable NO PREP Hair Cut Fun and Emotions worksheets.
This resource is age-appropriate, fun, and engaging! It helps develop scissor skills and improves fine motor, eye-hand coordination, critical thinking, and more!
You may like: 15 Art and Craft ideas for kids
Haircut Scissor Skills Worksheets Pdf, Download
- This set includes 4 printable sheets, Perfect for preschool or kindergarten students.
- Personal use only NO COMMERCIAL USE !**